Lansing - Vendors
1. Table registrations are confirmed by email upon receipt of application when accompanied by payment.
2. Table cost is $75 for one 8 ft. Table before November 1, 2019 and $95 after November 1, 2019.
3. Tables are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, upon receipt of payment.
4. Noise levels will be monitored and controlled throughout the show.
5. We will be having an early set up Saturday, March 28 from 6:00 - 10:00 PM. The room will be locked and we will have security in the room overnight.
6. Causeway Bay is offering guest rooms for $98.50 if you are considering spending the night. Contact Causeway Bay to reserve your room at 517-694-8123 or online at causewaybaylansinghotel.com.
7. Load in time is from 8:00 - 10:00 AM day of the show. All items must be removed by 6:00 PM the day of the show.
8. Music Instrument Swap, nor the show venue, assumes responsibility for any theft, damage, accidents, or deals that might occur during the course of the show.
9. Music Instrument Swap reserves the right to refuse booth applications without cause.
10. No instrument sales or purchases will be allowed outside of the venue, in the lobby, or in loading or parking areas.
11. Electricity is at a first-come, first-served basis. We will do our best to accommodate with vendors who need outlets. Vendors will be responsible to bring their own extension cords.
Terms and Conditions:
Music Instrument Swap reserves the right to refuse booths to anyone for any reason. Music Instrument Swap accepts no responsibility for trades or deals made by anyone at or away from the show. Each buyer and/or exhibitor is fully responsible for taxes, fees, and/or fines incurred while participating in and/or attending the Music Instrument Swap. Each buyer and/or exhibitor can, at their own option and expense, provide their own property and liability insurance, and are solely responsible for their booth(s) and contents from load in to load out. Neither Music Instrument Swap nor its employees will be held responsible for any injury and/or accidents. This booth application/contract is not valid and will not be accepted without signature of the principle person in charge of the leased booth(s).